You can use the Teams Module to import data from Jira, GitHub, and Asana into WorkBoard Workstreams. Use your synced data to easily manage your work.
Import Data to Workstream
- Navigate to the Teams page.
- Click the Workstreams tab.
- Click the Kebab on the right hand side of the page.
- Choose Import workstream.
- Select whether you’d like to import from Jira, GitHub, or Asana.
Additional Steps for Jira
- Connect to a Jira instance by entering the Public Jira URL, Username, and Jira API token.
- Click Connect.
- Choose whether you’d like to use Basic or JQL for integration mapping.
- Choose whether you’d like to map to a Story, Epic, or Project.
- Map the Jira Workflow with WorkBoard Status.
- Name your workstream and decide whether you’d like to Sync tasks from Jira and convert them to Action Items in WorkBoard.
- Click Import
Additional Steps for GitHub
- Enter your personal access token and enterprise URL to access your GitHub account.
- Follow the prompts to sync your intended data from Gitlab.
Additional Steps for Asana
- Enter your Personal Access Token to access your Asana account.
- Follow the prompts to sync your intended data from Asana.