Sticky notes in WoBo Canvas allow you and your team to easily share ideas and collaborate as you define and execute on your OKRs!
Sticky notes can be added, duplicated, grouped, and moved together for quick and digestible reference. Shells and templates provide the ability to effectively author, display, and organize OKRs.
Adding Sticky Notes
You can add sticky notes to a Canvas by utilizing the toolbar located on the left-hand side of the screen. If you're using a guided experience template, you can also use the stickies provided in the template. Stickies can be moved by dragging and dropping within the Canvas.
Note: Upon creation or duplication of a sticky note, the author or duplicator's name respectively will appear on the note. While the note can be edited by anyone on the canvas, the original author's name will remain.
Modifying a Sticky Note
Use the Sticky Note toolbar to modify your Sticky! Let's review the options for modifying, from left to right.
- Move the sticky note
- Change the color of your sticky note
- Change the font size (smaller or bigger)
- Emoji react
- Duplicate your sticky note (Note: If you duplicate a sticky note by another author, your name will then appear on the duplicated note.)
- Send to back
- Bring to front
- Lock/unlock position
- Delete (Note: this is permanent)
Reacting to Stickies
Give great ideas the love they deserve by reacting with a sticky! From the toolbar, click the emoji iconto add a reaction to a sticky. Use a 👍 for ideas you support, a 💡 for those sparking creativity, and a 🚀 for those ready to blast your team to the next level!
Resizing Sticky Notes
You can easily resize sticky notes to fit more ideas into a single view.
- Click on a sticky note to highlight the guide points in each corner
- Select the guide points and drag or toward the sticky note to expand or contract the size
- Edit the text size from the toolbar as needed