See the outcomes that your work is driving with WorkBoard OKRs in Jira!
The WorkBoard Plugin for Jira allows users to view OKRs and update Key Results directly from Jira. In order to make those updates, the Jira Administrator will need to install and authenticate the Plugin with WorkBoard.
- See your My OKRs page in your Jira environment
- View and update your Key Results in Jira
- Add Jira issues as Related Work to Key Results
- Automatically update progress on your Key Results based on completion of work in Jira
- See the progress of related Key Results on Jira issue pages
- Easily navigate from Key Results in WorkBoard to the work driving them in Jira
- Query and search for work in Jira that is contributing to Key Results
Installation & Authentication
- Navigate to the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Search for WorkBoard.
- Navigate to the “WorkBoard” tab on your Jira instance and click “My OKRs”. This is set up by your company’s Jira admin.
- Click the “Connect WorkBoard” button to sign in with your WorkBoard account.
- You may be prompted to login to WorkBoard. If so, login at this time.
- You should now see your “My OKRs” page view that you see in WorkBoard in Jira. This page will function very similarly to the experience in WorkBoard, letting you expand objectives to see key results and to click to open details.