Biz Review Trays are a simple and effective way to showcase your part of the business, and are automatically updated based on progress you've made.
When you create a new Biz Review, Team Objectives, Key Results, Workstreams and Action Item Trays are added by default. Review and adjust them in Edit mode.
- Navigate to the Biz Review you'd like to edit.
- Select the Pencil icon.
- Select +Add Content.
- Choose one of the following Trays:
- Objectives Tray
- Key Results Tray
- Workstreams Tray
- Action Items Tray
- Hotbox Tray
Add Content to Trays
- Select the “+” icon on the Objective, Key Result, or Workstream Tray to bring up a search.
- Select from the pre-populated options or search for a specific Action Item, Objective, Key Result, or Workstream.
- After checking all that apply, select Add.
- When done editing, select Done Editing to save your progress.
Note: You can only search for and add Objectives and Key Results from Teams that you're on unless they’re Personal (OKRs). You can search for and add any Workstream to which you have been added.
Edit Existing Trays
- Select the Pencil .
- Click on the "+" in the corner of the Tray to add object records (Example: adding Workstreams to the Workstream Tray, Key Results to the Key Results tray, etc.)
Note: Right click on any tray to bring up the quick action menu and make edits from there.
Action Items Tray
After creating an Action Items tray, there will be the option to Create New a new Action Item. You can set the default Workstream for this tray by selecting the kebab menu (3 dots) and then Default Workstream. From here, you can search and select the default Workstream that AIs will be assigned to when they are created from a Biz Review.
Rename Additional Action Item & Hotbox Trays
Group follow ups from Biz Reviews with multiple Action Items trays and title them by team or leader.
- Create a new Action Item or Hotbox tray
- Click into the editable title text box field
- Rename your tray accordingly
Choose Custom Tray Colors
Customize the look and feel of your QBRs by choosing your colors for specific trays, sections, or an entire Biz Review to match your brand.
Access the Color Picker via the ‘three dots’ menus on your Biz Review. You can also enter a specific Hex color for an exact match.