How to view previous 1on1s, How to view previous Meetings, Viewing past 1on1s, Viewing past Meetings, Viewing old meetings, viewing old 1on1s, update next 1on1, add agenda for next 1on1, add agenda for next meeting, update agenda ahead of meeting, update next meeting agenda, update next 1on1 agenda
You can create a 1on1 series from an existing meeting.
Create a 1on1
- Set up a meeting from your calendar service with the manager or report with whom you want to create a WorkBoard 1on1 Meeting
- Open the WorkBoard Meetings dashboard
- Click the meeting event that you created in Step 1
- Click the button in the banner that says Convert this meeting to a 1on1
How to View the Series of Events
- Open a recurring Meeting or 1on1
Note: You'll see the circular arrow icon indicating that it's recurring.
- In the meeting, below the title and next to the date, select View Series
- On the right side of the screen, you'll notice the series of calendar events appear.
- Select any of these past or future events to view, add, or update the agenda