WorkBoard allows you to delegate meeting owner privileges to other members of your WorkBoard Meeting. By giving users the 'Meeting Admin' permission, those users can edit or delete the WorkBoard Meeting.
This is helpful if you or the meeting creator is not able to host.
Meeting Admins Permissions:
- Add & remove participants
- Change participants’ permissions (including downgrading their permission to participant)
- Delete the Meeting
Add a Meeting Admin
- Navigate to a Meeting page
- Click on the "+" by the participants (anyone) in the upper right-hand corner of the Meeting to view the Meeting Participants
- Select the dropdown next to the user you wish to make a Meeting Admin
- Select Admin
- Click Done