add content to your biz review, edit biz review, add iframes, add charts, add trays, add okrs to your Biz Review, add key results to your biz review, add sections to your biz review, add sections, edit section, add content rbr, add content to your running business review, edit trays, edit charts, edit iframe, edit running business review, edit RBR, add content RBR
Content refers to the different types of Charts, Trays, iFrames, Images, Text & Sections you can add to your Running Business Review (Biz Review).
Create Charts from Key Results or KPIs (Datastreams) in WorkBoard. You can choose up to 8 Key Results to display on a chart.
- Stacked Bar
- Plan vs. Actual
- Donut (Available if showcasing only one Key Result or KPI)
How to add Charts to your RBR
- Click on the Pencil in the upper right-hand corner of the RBR.
- Select Add Content
- Choose Chart
- Choose between adding Key Results or KPIs.
- Search for and add Key Results from your Teams.
- Search for and add Data Streams that are visible to you. (You can only search for and select Data Streams that are either Global or available to one of your Teams).
- Name your Chart
- Choose your first Key Result by searching for it and selecting it.
- Select Add More Key Results otherwise select Next
- Choose your Chart to display your Key Results
- Select the Date range for your Key Result values. Note: Key Results will only have values for the Objective time-frame in which they exist.
- Next, give your Key Results a shortened Legend, color and optionally a narrative that you can showcase normally or when in presentation mode.
- You'll be automatically taken back to the Edit page of your RBR where you can choose to change the date range and also show data labels.
For additional focus within an RBR, you can add a Section. A section highlights a set of Charts, Text, Images, and iFrames.