Use categories to group related objectives from across the organization in groupings that help you filter and cut immediately to a specific subset relevant to your business needs (ex. Verticals, Strategic Pillars, Product Offerings, etc.) for easy search and reporting capabilities. OKR Categories are created and managed by Administrators in WorkBoard.
Note: We suggest adding Category Groups to distinguish between the different types of categories your organization may use, by year, part of the business, or strategic initiative and so on.
Creating Categories for your Organization
Users with Governance privileges can create categories for the organization.
- Select the 9-square menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Governance.
- Select Objective Categories from the left-side menu.
- Select Add Objective Category.
- Add a Name, and choose Teams, Users, or make it Globally Visible.
- Select Save.
- After adding your Category Group a text box appears for you to add Objective Categories. Simply type the name of the categories in the text box and click the + to add the Category.
You can edit your Category Group permissions at any time by clicking on the Pencil in the upper right-hand corner.
Please contact us with questions regarding admin privileges for your organizations.