WorkBoard allows you to add related work to your key results without affecting the progress calculation. This is a great way to show efforts towards broader outcomes and what Teams are working towards.
Add Related work to your Key Results
You can add the following as related work to your key results:
- Action Items
- Jira Queries
- Click on a key result you can edit. (A key result you own/update or a KR on a Team where you're the Manager, Co-Manager, or Team Admin).
- Select + Link Related Work.
- Choose to search for an Action Item, Workstream or Jira issues, or add a hyperlink to a file.
- After you've selected the intended related work, click Add.
Note: The related work will then appear on the key result.
Remove Related Work from Key Results
- Click on a Key Result you can edit. (A key Result you own/update or a KR on a Team where you're the Manager, Co-Manager, or Team Admin).
- Hover over the related work you'd like to remove
- Click the X in the right-hand corner of the related work