WorkBoard gives you the option of archiving Teams when they're no longer needed in your organization. When you archive a Functional or Dynamic Team, the Workstreams and OKRs are auto-archived along with the Team to preserve all associated work.
Users with the Role of Manager or Co-Manager on Dynamic Teams have the ability to archive.
- Click Teamwork on the main menu
- Click Teams
- Select the team you'd like to archive
- Click on the Kebab in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Archive Team
- Select Archive
Once archived, all members of the Archived Dynamic Team will see the Team appear in the Archived Section in their Teams View. Archived teams also have the ability to be favorited.
Note: If you Archive Teams with OKRs, then you're not asked to rate & review the OKRs.
You can access and unarchive Dynamic Teams in the Teams sub-menu on the Teams page if you'd like to use a team again.
- Navigate to the Teams page you'd like to unarchive
- Click on the Kebab
- Select Unarchive
Note: When you unarchive a Team, the OKRs and Workstreams do not unarchive. They're still accessible at any time by filtering on the OKRs or Workstreams pages or by using Search.
Unarchive an Administrator
- Click the 9 dot icon on the main menu
- Select Admin tools
- In the Administrator panel click on Functional or Dynamic Teams
- Click Show Archived in the dropdown menu
- Select a team
- Click Unarchive Team