The following are Required API Scopes for the WorkBoard Slack App:
- The bot scope lets the team direct message or mention the WoBot
- The chat:write:bot scope lets an app “Send messages as your slack App (i.e., Wobo)”
- The chat:write:user scope lets the WoBot “Send messages on the user’s behalf"
- The users:read scope lets the WoBot view email addresses of people in the workspace
- This scope lets the WoBot “View people in the workspace”
- This scope lets the WoBot view information about direct messages that your slack app has been added to.
- This scope allows the WoBot to “Add shortcuts and/or slash commands that people can use