In this call, we previewed exciting features coming in our March 2020 release, including:
- Deeper Jira integration to see key results connected to work
- Full flexibility to sort, size and customize your Biz Review trays
- OKR alignment tree now shows teams
- Exec dashboard comparing aggregate OKR progress on company objectives
- Quick link to see all key results owned by an individual
- Manager view of OKRs and KRs for their directs
- Quick actions & reactions on key results on OKR pages
- Get the release notes to see all new capabilities
We also shared some resources you may find interesting:
- Tune in to the OKR Podcast to hear how leaders at Cisco, Zuora, Malwarebytes and more are unlocking their full organization's growth potential, leveraging the OKR technique and other cutting-edge strategies.
- Check out this interview with WorkBoard CEO Deidre Paknad on the Drift podcast with Maggie Crowley — they discuss why OKRs matter, how to use them, and how to get the doubters on board.
Be sure to watch the replay above and download the proceedings!