If another team member is already tracking a result that’s relevant to your own objective, you can easily mirror it on your own OKR.
Updates synchronize from these changes:
- If the key result name is changed
- If the key result target & measurement type is changed
- If the key result is updated with data
- When comments and narrative are added
- If the confidence flag and narratives are updated
Link to Another Key Result
- Type in your Key Result name
- Select Advanced Options
- Select Mirror one key result
- Note: With the addition of KR Owners, you have the option of setting a Business Result Owner for any Key Result including a Mirror. This allows this individual to update or change the KR if necessary. For more information about Key Result Ownership please see Owners for Key Results.
- Search for the Key Result you wish
- Select Save
Your team member’s updates and comments will be instantly reflected on your objective.
Note: When mirroring a Key Result with restricted view permissions, ensure that you also modify the view permissions of the subsequent Objective and/or Key Result, so the result is shared with the correct audience.