Introducing Summaries, powered by generative AI. Summaries are a game-changing feature that will elevate your OKR setting, task management, and provide your team with succinct, actionable insights. This article will highlight the immediate benefits and impact of our new AI-driven summarization tool. Let's jump in!
Please note this feature is an optional add-on. Please contact your WorkBoard Customer Success Manager for more information.
Summarizing OKRs on the Team's Page
Team Summaries are created from a Team's landing page.
- The dropdown menus adjust the focus, date range, format, and language of the summary.
- The kebab menu (3 dots) allows you to view the last published summary.
- The quick-action icons are available after creating a summary and allow you to:
- Copy the summary
- Share to Microsoft Teams
- Generate Summary will create a summary for the team and Publish team summary will retain this version of the summary.
Creating a Team Summary
You can easily create a summary with the following steps:
- Select the Teamwork module from the top of any page and select Teams.
- Search and select the applicable team for which you'd like to generate a summary.
- At the top of the team's page, select an option from each of the dropdowns:
- Focus: OKRs, OKRs + Workstreams, Workstreams
- Since: Last Week
- Format: Bullet Point Summary, Narrative Summary, Custom Format
- Click Generate summary.
- Once a summary is generated, you can add it to your Team page or select the refresh icon to generate a new one.
- When finished, select Publish team summary to add it to your Team's landing page.
Summarizing and Grouping Stickies in WoBo Canvas
Co-Author can organize your brainstorming session by summarizing groups of stickies and by clustering stickies by theme. This smart tool streamlines the brainstorming and sense-making process, so you can focus more on executing and less on organizing.
This feature is a part of the Intelligent Enterprise package. Please contact your WorkBoard Customer Success Manager for more information.
Here’s how to use Co-Author to summarize or group stickies:
- Click WoBo Canvas from the 9-square waffle menu in the upper left-hand corner of WorkBoard.
- Select the applicable Canvas from the landing page.
- Use your cursor to select multiple stickies (either click and drag, or hold down shift and click multiple stickies).
- Click the Co-Author icon and select whether you’d like to:
- Summarize stickies
- Cluster stickies by theme
- Co-Author will automatically populate either a summary or a cluster of stickies, depending on your selection. Drag and drop anywhere within your Canvas, or use the toolbar to duplicate, move, or delete.
- After placing the cluster or summary, you’ll have access to the full toolbar to edit the text size, sticky color, and other features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can create a Team Summary?
Any team member can create a summary.
Who can publish a Team Summary?
Only Managers, Co-Managers, or Team Admins can publish a summary.
Who can see a published Team Summary?
All team members can view the published summary.
Who can edit or republish a Team Summary?
Only Managers, Co-Managers, and Team Admins can edit and re-publish a summary.
How can I change my language preference?
You can change your language preference within the Team Summary by selecting the dropdown or from your preferences (select your Avatar in the upper right-hand corner > Settings > select a language in the 'Select Co-Author language' dropdown).