Connect Google or Outlook calendars to WorkBoard so you can create WorkBoard Meetings for existing calendar invites. Manage the agenda, topics, decisions, and takeaways in WorkBoard and the time and schedule in your calendar.
Enable the Integration
There are two places where you can enable the Outlook or Google Calendar WorkBoard Meetings integration: The preferences and meetings pages.
- Click your Avatar in the upper right-hand corner
- Select My Settings
- Click Integrations on the left-side menu
- Choose to Integrate WorkBoard Meetings with Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook.
- Sign-in to Office365 or GSuite, respectively.
- Click on Meetings & Reviews on the top navigation
- Click Meetings & 1on1s
- At the top of the page click on either Link Google or Link Outlook.
Link WorkBoard Meetings to Existing Google or Outlook Calendar Events
If you create a new Meeting in WorkBoard by selecting New Meeting, you can link it to a Google/Outlook Meeting. This allows you to prep the agenda and then share it with the rest of the attendees on the Calendar Invite.
After you link your Meeting to an Outlook or Google calendar event, scheduling (time, date, frequency), location, description, and attendees is controlled and updated from your Calendar.
- Select New Meeting
- Name your meeting
- Add your Topics for Discussion
- Select Link to Calendar to the right of the calendar time
- Select the calendar meeting you'd like to connect to
- Click Link