WorkBoard permissions, team permissions, workstream permissions, okr permissions, update permissions, change workboard permissions, team perms, team roles, member roles, change member roles, update member roles, member permissions, teammate permissions
Every team in WorkBoard consists of a set of people who are driving the outcomes and executing on the work for that team. People can be on multiple teams in WorkBoard, and they can have various roles and permissions on each team they are a part of!
WorkBoard Permissions Breakdown
Managing Team Workstreams
|Workstream Permissions||Manager||Co-Manager||Team Admin||Member||Executive Viewer|
|Update Team Action Item Status||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Update Team Action Item Assignee/Effort
|Edit Sharing Settings/Move/Copy/ Close/Archive/Delete Team Workstreams||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Update Team Action Item||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Managing Team OKRs
|OKR Permissions||Manager||Co-Manager||Team Admin||Member||Executive Viewer|
|Create, edit, & delete Key Results (that you do not own)||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Edit Key Results: Updater||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Edit Key Results: Owner||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Team Permissions||Manager||Co-Manager||Team Admin||Member||Executive Viewer|
|Update Team Name||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Manage Team Members||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Manage Team Member Permissions||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
Changing Team Member Permissions
Team Members with the Manager or Co-manager Role are the only users with the ability to change the Roles of other Team Members.
1. As a Manager or Co-Manager of the Team in question click on the Team Members tab.
2. Click on the blue link text under the Permission column next to any user.
3. A pop-up will appear with the ability to change that users Permission.
Note: Please note that users are not able to change their own role on the team.
Passing ownership of the Team
Team Managers and WorkBoard Administrators can change to ownership to another user.
1. As the Team Manager (owner), follow the steps above but select the new Team Manager.
2. Choose the Manager Permission.
3. This automatically demotes you to a Co-Manager. At this point, you can leave the team or stay on as a Co-Manager.
Note: Each team can have only one manager.