Teams are groups of people that collaborate on common Objectives and Workstreams. You can set up teams that mimic your formal organization structure, like Finance, HR, IT, and Senior Leadership teams.
- Select Teamwork from the main menu
- Click Teams
Navigate the Teams Landing Page
Once on the Teams Landing Page, there are a variety of features available, and quick actions you can take right from the menu:
- Quick filters to get to your teams, or explore all teams
- Search from the list by team name or manager
- Easily filter to narrow down list and get to archived teams
- Shortcut hover over items pin and unpin from favorites, or grab the team link
- The three dot menu displays quick actions for ease of use
- Easy to distinguish between dynamic teams and functional teams
Available Items from the Teams Page
|All of the existing Team OKRs will appear on the OKRs tab. If your Team has not created any OKRs, then the tab will not appear. Only Managers, Co-Managers and Team Admins can create, edit and delete Team OKRs.|
|Team Workstreams||Workstreams are a collection of Action Items organized in a completion flow (kanban) type board, or in a customized board tailored to your team needs, such as a project management flow or by the type of work the team is doing.|
|Action Items||The Action Items tab showcases all of the Action Items across all of your Team Workstreams.|
|Weekly Snapshots||Weekly Snapshots displays the teams week-over-week Action Item progress.|
|Team Members||The Team Members tab shows the members of the Team and their existing permission level.|
Teams Page Action Options
Once you've clicked into a specific Team page, there are various actions you can take.
Favorite or Unfavorite Items
- To favorite your Team, click on the pushpin . It will appear in the Side-Pane and also when you hover Over Teams (on the main menu).
Add Team OKRs, Workstreams, & Members
- Click the Add button and choose an option.
Note: In order to see all three of these options you will need to be a Manager or Co-Manager. See Team permissions to learn more.
Publish and Print
- The Publish or Print icon allows you to create report summaries which can include Team OKRs, Workstreams, and show Org-Level alignment.
Edit Team Name
- As a Manager or Co-Manager, click the team's name in the side pane. Then, click the kebab menu icon at the top right of the team's page, and click "Edit Team Name".