Note: This video showcases the old navigation. Please refer to this video for an overview of the process. The steps provided below highlight the steps for the new navigation.
After the achieve by date of an Objective has passed, close the OKR to collect feedback and celebrate or reflect in preparation for the next OKR-setting period.
- Only Team managers and co-managers can close and reset or archive OKRs.
Kebab Menu Close & Copy Options:
- Close Out OKR - This closes out and archives the current OKR.
- Copy & Reset OKR - Copies this OKR but doesn't close it.
Close and Copy OKRs
End of OKR Prompt options:
- Copy & Reset - Closes the OKR but allows you to copy it with the same Key Results for the next Time period. Note: Only Copy Single Target Key Results can be copied to new time periods.
- Close - This closes out the current OKR.
- Using the kebab of the OKR you can choose Copy and reset or Close out OKR to close your Team OKR.
- Rate your own progress to achievement and as ask your teammates for their feedback.
- Select Done.
- If you selected Close out OKR then you've closed out this OKR successfully. However, if you selected Close & Reset OKR then an editor will appear asking you which Key Results for this same Objective you'd like to copy over to the next time period.
- Choose the Key Results you'd like to carry over to the next time period by unchecking the available Key Results, then select Copy and edit.
- Make any final Edits to your Objective and Key Results and click Done.
Copy & Move OKRs
In some cases you may need to copy an OKR and move it to another Team. In order to move an OKR to another team you need to be a Manager or Co-Manager on both the originating Team (where the OKR exists currently) and the receiving Team (where the OKR will be moved to).
- Hover over your Team OKR and click the Kebab.
- Select Edit Settings.
- Click the Pencil next to the Objective.
- Where it says Team click on the arrow and search/select the Team you wish to move the OKR too.
- Next, select the Owner drop-down and select the correct OKR Owner on that Team.
- Select Done.