On May 26th, WorkBoard will roll out Canvas 2.0, an upgraded version of WorkBoard’s built-in whiteboard that let’s teams ideate and collaborate on OKRs and now more!
Canvas 2.0 enables users to:
- Ideate any time on any topic. With Canvas 2.0, you can start a canvas for any reason or no reason -- it no longer needs a team or time frame associated
- Bring Action Items onto the canvas as well as Objectives and Key Results. See where progress is being made, and where there are blockers.
- Create Action Items from sticky notes. Capture dependencies that need attention or steps the team needs to take.
- Include images on the canvas. Add key context or personalization to your brainstorms.
- More easily access Canvas. With Canvas 2.0, users can access Canvas directly from the global “Create” menu, as well as from the 9-dot menu
Canvas 2.0 retains all the capabilities that allow teams to collaboratively set OKRs, such as:
- Real-time brainstorming around OKR-setting to surface the best ideas and make every voice heard
- Built-in conversation guides and frameworks to help your team “Set Your First OKRs” and “Reflect & Reset OKRs”
- The ability to pull in Objectives and Key Results from WorkBoard to anchor the discussion
- Seamless OKR publishing directly from the canvas
What to Expect: After the roll out of Canvas 2.0 on May 26th, you will notice a few changes:
- Clicking the Canvas icon in the 9-dot “waffle” menu will lead users to the Canvas 2.0 landing page. Any new canvases they create will be accessible and searchable from this page.
- You will gain the option to create new canvases directly from the main navigation “Create” menu
- IMPORTANT: You can continue to access old canvases from the banner at the top of the Canvas landing page.