Export a selection of OKRs from across the organization to Slack, Microsoft Word or Excel, email, or print from the Heatmap. You might publish OKRs for team meetings and business reviews for further analysis or audits. You can also print or publish a report of just your OKRs from the My OKRs page as well.
Note: The OKRs you can export are all the OKRs that are visible to you.
- Click the Objectives button in the top navigation
- Select the Heatmap
- Click the Export button (line with up arrow) at the upper right of the page
- Choose the details you'd like to include in your report
- This can include Key Results, Rolled-up key results, Workstream summary, and One-level alignment
- Select whether you'd like to include comments, the full alignment report, and open/closed objectives
- Choose which OKRs you'd like to Export by the Team, people, objectives, categories, or name of the OKR
- Select Preview
- Click the icons in the upper right of the Preview screen to export to Excel, Microsoft Word, Email, or print