Every organization has unique reporting needs, or may want to capture information related to a process or subprocess tied to OKRs. Custom fields in OKRs allow you to:
- Create more fine tuned reporting across the org.
- Capture key information required to drive your operating rhythm.
You need the governance role to use custom fields. This is geared towards program managers, results management leaders, and those who drive the process behind the program.
Custom Fields are found in their own column when exporting to Excel. You can find out more about exporting to Excel in this article.
You might use custom fields more specifically to:
- Capture and report on risks related to your Objectives or Key Results
- Create the option to select from dropdown list of regions or projects
- Capture the impact or a specific plan related to these KRs
- Capture information with your language and your intent that may not be represented with the default settings
Create Custom Fields
- Click the 9-dot menu
- Select Governance
- Click the Custom fields tab
- Select the tab you'd like to enter custom fields: Objectives, Key Results, or User profile
- Click Add your first custom field
- Enter fields such as Field name, Category, Field description, Tooltip description, and Field type
- Select whether the field should be required
- Choose the view permission for the custom fields by either selecting it be Visible to everyone in the entire organization, or searching by team or business groups
- Click Save
Edit, Delete, or Archive Custom Fields
You can edit, delete, or archive custom fields at anytime.
Edit Custom Fields
- Click the pencil icon next to the custom field
- Edit fields as intended
- Click Save
Delete Custom Fields
- Click the three dot menu on the custom field you'd like to delete
- Select Delete
Archive Custom Fields
- Click the three dot menu on the custom field you'd like to archive
- Select Archive