Quickly and easily keep up with requests for information and updates on critical initiatives with @mention notifications in MS Teams. Anytime you're mentioned in an Action Item, Objective, or Key Result, you'll receive a notification right in MS Teams.
In order to receive notifications of mentions in MS Teams, you need:
- To have the WorkBoard app installed
- Have accepted the permissions (or have the permissions accepted on your behalf by an MS Teams administrator)
- Have authenticated the connection between WorkBoard and MS Teams
Use Notifications for @Mentions in WorkBoard
The MS Teams app supports notifications for @Mentions in WorkBoard AIs, Objectives, and Key Results.
To send a notification:
- Type the @<username> in the comments section of an AI, Objective, or Key Result
To receive a notification:
- If you're @mentioned in an AI, Objective, or Key Result, you'll receive a popup notification in MS Teams according to your MS Teams notification preferences
- The notification will be visible in the Chat section of the WorkBoard App. You'll see:
- A message saying that you were mentioned
- The place where the mention occurred
- The message
- Click the link in the message to directly access the item in WorkBoard.